APIR Codes are the standard identifier for Responsible Entities, Trustees and other participants in the wealth management industry.
The APIR Participant code anchors the relationship between the product issuer and their products.
Registering as a New Participant
If you do not have an account:
- Create your user account here.
To become an APIR Participant and to get started registering products:
- Ensure you have information about the new participant on hand (e.g. ABN, ACN, AFS Licence, RSE Licence etc.).
- Log in to the portal and select "Register a New Participant". Click here to login.
- Complete the Participant registration form.
- Submit the signed authorisation letter (scanned copy).
- An invoice will be sent via email.
On receipt of payment, APIR will validate the request and issue the Participant APIR Code within 5 business days (3 business days for a FastTrack service)